- 16 bit 80 MHz CPU and triaxial MEMS sensor for real-time digital processing, providing high-precision vibration measurement
- Embedded with Pd, PGA, Displacement and STA/LTA algorithms that are applied for seismic triggering
- Unique P-wave displacement (Pd) technology for onsite early warning
- Providing recording on PGA or vector acceleration.
- Supporting real-time outputs of local intensity levels of MMI (US and most of the world), KMA (Korea), JMA (Japan), GBT (Mainland China), and CWB (Taiwan)
- 7-phase LED screen for real-time earthquake information
- Cost-effective solution for onsite or regional earthquake monitoring and early warning
- Compatible with Modbus protocol for emergency controls
- Time synchronization via network time protocol (NTP)
- 2 digital outputs (DO) feeding into separate devices or systems
P-alert Network Accelerometer
P-alert is a network accelerometer with advanced P-wave displacement technology. Pd algorithm was developed by Prof. Yih-Min Wu of National Taiwan University (NTU) to minimize earthquake damage and threats. 3 more algorithms are also embedded in P-alert, allowing users to apply into various kinds of environments.
P-alert offers 10 Hz and 20 Hz low pass filters which are user configurable to eliminate high-frequent noise generated by non-earthquake vibration.
Combining with PC utility, it is feasible to record seismic data for research purposes and to have voice warnings if needed. With two outputs and industrial communication standard Modbus TCP/RTU protocol, P-alert is an ideal product for seismic safety control in numerous applications.
Lead Time：Please contact our sales representative for more information
MOQ：Please contact our sales representative for more information
- Type：Tri-axial MEMS Accelerometer
- Measuring Range：±2g
- Frequency Response：0.05~20 Hz, with 10Hz / 20Hz digital filters
- Output Resolution：16 Bit
- Algorithms：Pd, PGA, Displacement, STA/LTA
- Power Supply：10-30VDC
- Power Consumption：3.5W@12VDC
- Input / Output：Modbus RTU：RS232 / RS485 ;
- Modbus TCP：3 Hosts Simultaneously
- Active Connection：2 TCP Servers
- Time Synchronization：NTP or PC Utility (software)
- Data Recording：Network or PC Utility (software)
- Data Format：CSV
- Dimension (W x H x D)：125 x 105x 30 mm
- Weight：450 g
- Working Temperature：-10°C ～ +60°C
886-7-6229700 EXT.252 Mr. Reid Chen