- Various geotechnical engineering work with deep excavation.
- Diaphragm and slurry walls.
- Piles and mass concrete structures.
- Cast-in-place concrete piles.
Rebar Strain Gauge
The VW rebar strain gauge monitors strain in reinforced concrete structure for safety. Deformations caused by excavation and external forces lead to changes within the structure during or after construction. The gauges can be read individually and automatically as part of an acquisition system, such as VWdot.
Lead Time：Please contact our sales representative for more information
MOQ：Please contact our sales representative for more information
- Sensor Type：Vibrating Wire
- Measuring Range：±3000 kg/cm2
- Accuracy：±0.25% F.S.
- Temperature Type：Thermistor resolution 0.1°C
- Rebar Size：#4 (Sister Bar)
- Temperature Range：-30°C ~ +80°C
886-7-6229700 EXT.252 Mr. Reid Chen