- Stress and strain monitoring of load support system
- Stress and strain monitoring of steel structure
Spot-Weldable Strain Gauge
Vibrating wire stain gauges are used to monitor strain in structure surface for safety and stability. VW spot-weldable strain gauges are easily fixed on steel beam or pipe surface using spot-welders and require only a little installation space. The gauge is composed by a tense wire enclosed in a metallic cylinder. The wire is excited with electric signal via coils fixed on the gauge plastic cover. Strain on the structure surface is recorded through changes in the vibrating wire frequency.
Lead Time：Please contact our sales representative for more information
MOQ：Please contact our sales representative for more information
- Sensor Type：Vibrating Wire
- Measuring Range：3000 micro-strain
- Accuracy：±0.1% F.S.
- Resolution：1 micro-strain
- Temperature Type：Thermistor resolution 0.1°C
Sensor：85 x 25 x 14 mm
Tablets：70 x 9 x 2.4 mm
- Temperature Range：-30°C ~ +80°C
886-7-6229700 EXT.252 Mr. Reid Chen