- Measurement of support loading
- Measurement of sectional stress of steel structures
- Measurement of sectional stress of axial forces
VW Arc-Weldable Strain Gauge
VW Arc-Weldable Strain Gauge has a steel cord with two ends fixed on a metal rod. When the metal rod sustains a micro deformation caused by an external force, the vibration frequency of the steel cord varies according to the deformation. Such gauges can be installed on rod elements of steel structures to monitor stress distribution.
Lead Time：Please contact our sales representative for more information
MOQ：Please contact our sales representative for more information
- Sensor Type：Vibrating Wire
- Measuring Range：3000 micro-strain
- Accuracy：±0.1% F.S.
- Resolution：1 micro-strain
- Temperature Type：Thermistor resolution 0.1°C
Gauge Length：150 mm
Rod Length：165 mm
- Temperature Range：-30°C ~ +80°C
886-7-6229700 EXT.252 Mr. Reid Chen