- Measurement of groundwater levels
- Monitoring of borehole pressure
- Suitable for monitoring dams, ducts, wells, mining wells, tunnels, road
construction and soft ground surfaces.
The VW Piezometer consists of a set of sensing cords fixed at both ends inside a stainless-steel cylinder. A magnetic coil is used to excite vibrations from the steel cord. By measuring its vibration frequency, the pressure acting on the sensing element can be detected.
Lead Time：Please contact our sales representative for more information
MOQ：Please contact our sales representative for more information
- Sensor Type：Vibrating Wire
- Measuring Range：50psi or 100psi
- Accuracy：±0.1% F.S.
- Temperature Type：Thermistor resolution 0.1°C
- Dimension：20 X 115 mm
- Max Pressure：150%
- Filter：50-micron sintered stainless steel
- Material：SUS316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range：-40°C ~ +125°C
886-7-6229700 EXT.252 Mr. Reid Chen